AVGM AVGM

I recognize some of these sounds...

I know I've heard at least 3 of them from triachnid!

Oh the memories...

Also I put together the skeleton, it's no wonder the guy has a sex doll!
Though clicking did get annoying

Alphaland Alphaland

You will become a world...

That was the message behind this "art game"?

I kinda enjoyed this little platform at first, it was kind of cool at first. If I wasnt determined to reach an end though, you wouldve lost me at "Who am I?" I'm sick of reading this phrase in these games. Also, your message in the end is a little strange. Also I am muting the music right now, those choir people are getting on my nerves.

Not to say that this game was all that bad, but it could've been better. I did enjoy the little puzzles you had to figure out, like figuring out what changed some of the values. If you had put more emphasis and thought into that, this game would have appealed more to me. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a nice art game sometimes. I just like for it to have a little more "game" in it, if you know what I mean.

Park Zone Park Zone

TL;DR

I should probably apologize in advance; I'm kinda in a really picky mood tonight.

So about your flash: I've seen it done before many times, and with higher quality. It kinda bugged me how you couldn't run over the guy yelling at you for parking in his spot, or bash in the other cars around you to the point of blowing up. I also feel like the shopping cart is a good add-in, but doesn't really add too much in terms of gameplay.

Reading the review I just wrote, I realize how much the lack of realistic physics, as well as mayhem, bug me now. And that voting based on my opinion would be unfair to you.

But keep in mind that there is always room for improvement, for self satisfaction, and to satisfy picky people like me.

~Nyan Cat ~Nyan Cat

Epic!

This is the perfect way to track who ran this in the background while at work, and who didnt! :P

Covetous Covetous

I liked the ending(s)

I'm not sure how many people here actually noticed that there are two different possible endings, but the fact that you actually gave an alternative ending is something I really miss in art games nowadays. I've played this multiple times, just for the hell of it, and I will probably end up coming back to it sometime in the future, just to see the bug rip out of his chest.

Although I do get bugged at how slow you move in the beginning...

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

Nothing new at all.

It's basically telling you exactly what a generic, cookie-cutter American consumerist life is like. Something everybody here already knows. The people giving this game 10's in the rating and 5's in the rest, they obviously do not recognize a generic art game when they see one.
I admit I had fun with the pathing and stuff, but the only branch you give us is whether to have a drug-filled happy-go-lucky teenage life, or to be a super nerd and be good and stuff. The linearity of the whole thing could be fixed while portraying a greater message that no matter what great feats you accomplish and whatever you choose to do, you always end up the same way; it only matters how fast you get there. However, you only give us the choice of growing up in a cookie-cutter family, living a cookie-cutter childhood, then choosing between two lifestyles which lead to the same cookie-cutter university, getting married, then getting old and dying in a wheelchair.
Of course my post here will not have any moving force; This game wasn't even made by a Newgrounds artist. It was made by a guy on MoFunZone, and brought here by their account.

Medieval Rampage Medieval Rampage

Could have been better

If there's any reason I didn't like this game, it would be how the health potions cost more after each round, combined with the rising difficulty in enemies, their tendency to crowd around drops, and then the drops disappearing. I'm sure this might be intentional to make the game more challenging, but after a while of enemies teleporting behind me and blasting me with a spread of flame, it's not exactly easy to keep up with health. It's still a really great game though, and it was fun while I stayed alive.

xdragonx10 responds:

Those things are intentional the make the game a little harder, glad you did enjoy though.

The Arrow Of Time The Arrow Of Time

WOOT!

This is probably the best game I've played in months, these arrow-shooting games get me addicted so fast. And to anybody who's wondering, you find the dinos by using the time arrows.

A Small Favor A Small Favor

This might just be me, but...

I couldn't find the coffee beans for the life of me. Otherwise a really good game.

Spewer Spewer

I'm in love with this game

I hope you make a sequel of this, or at least a map pack like wih Meat Boy. It's too fun to put down!